- Mobile casino!
- Best for AU-players!
- 24/7 Support
The wonderful world of the mobile casino
Not many people would argue with the fact that just as with online casinos in general, the mobile casino has come on leaps and bounds over the past few years. It used to be the case that an online casino would offer a mobile version of their casino as an added extra which would only appeal to a small minority of their customers.
The variety of the games used to be very limited and it was very common for games to keep crashing after a few spins due to the poor internet connection along with the inferior quality of the games. My goodness, how things have changed!
- Live chat available
- Instant play
- Mobile casino
- Mobile casino
- Top casino for AU-players
- Live dealers games
- Mobile casino
- $AU - deposit
- Instant play
- Live casino
- Live chat
- Top AU-casino
- Amazing bonus
Online casino research shows that more and more players now prefer playing mobile casino games and online casino operators now know that if the mobile version of their casino is not up to scratch, their customers will simply look elsewhere. The latest mobile devices are now just as powerful as your average laptop or desktop computer so this obviously plays a big part in the quality of the casino game play but the software developers have taken full advantage of this so the overall quality of the casino games is of the very highest quality.
How to choose a mobile casino
It may sound obvious but before you choose which one of the mobile casinos AU you are going to open an account with you will need a smart phone or a device which you can play the games on. The price of smart phones or a basic tablet are now extremely affordable so most people can lay their hands on one but if you have one of those old dinosaur old phones and you don’t have access to a tablet, you are going to have to give mobile casinos AU a miss for now.
When it comes to choosing which mobile casino or mobile casinos AU you are going to open an account with, there are various steps which you should take and which we will cover in this review but what you should always remember is that you should carry out the same kind of research which you would do when you are opening any online casino account.
Don’t be blinded by the bells, whistles and flashing lights of a mobile casino because they can often be a cover for a mobile casino which is not all that it is pretending to be. Also, there is more to a mobile casino than the mobile casino bonus because it will obviously be no good to you at all if you are guided by a mobile casino bonus, but the mobile casino is not up to scratch. OK, so without further ado, let’s take a closer look at exactly what you should look out for if you are thinking of playing at a mobile casino AU.
The mobile casino licence
A big mistake which many online casino players make is that they don’t pay much attention to the license which the casino has been granted.
This is a big mistake because at the most basic level, if an online casino or a mobile casino for that matter has not been granted a licence, you should not touch it with a barge pole.
A regulated authority will carry out a great deal of research into an online casino to make sure that it ticks all the right boxes in terms of safety and security, that the games are audited to make sure that they are fair to players and that the overall reputation of the casino can’t be faulted. Think about it, a licence is granted so that players don’t have to carry out the research themselves so you should always check that a casino is properly regulated. As with online casinos, there are certain levels of regulators with a few of them being regarded as the crème de la crème of the industry.
These include the UK Gambling Commission, Malta Gaming Authority and the Gibraltar Gambling Commision.
One of the regulators which is not regarded in such high esteem is the Curacao Gambling Licence and this is the regulator which you often see with mobile casinos AU:
- A casino which is audited by eCogra is also a good sign as this also means that the fairness of online casino games are being closely monitored.
- To sum up the mobile casino license, if an online casino holds a licence it means that the security of an online casino is being monitored.
- If you want to take it one step further, check the level of encryption of the mobile casino, for example, is SSL encryption incorporated in the casino.
Mobile casino bonus offers and promotions
Reviews like this could talk all day about why there is far more to a mobile casino than a mobile casino bonus, but the fact of the matter is, mobile casino bonus is the first thing which the vast majority of players will pay the most attention too when it comes to opening a new account.
So, what do you look for in a mobile casino bonus?
- You will find that it is now common for an online casino to NOT offer a specific mobile casino bonus but as you are about to discover, this is not as negative as it first seems.
- The reason why this is not such a bad thing is because most online casinos allow players to take advantage of all the bonuses on offer on a mobile device.
- This includes the often-lucrative welcome bonuses along with a whole host of reload bonuses so as you can see, it makes no difference at all if you are playing on a mobile casino, you can still claim all of the mobile casino bonus offer which are available.
The games which can be played on mobile casinos AU
Some players are put off playing at a mobile casino when they realise that all the games which are available on the PC version of an online casino are not always available on the mobile casino.
- It may surprise you to know that this is not necessarily a bad thing. Let’s take the example of a regular online casino which may have over 500 pokies for their players to choose from.
- It would not be an exaggeration to say that out of all these 500 games, no more than 50 are played on a regular basis.
- When you consider that mobile casino operators make about 70% of their games available on a mobile device you will see that fewer games is not really much of a big deal.
- It as with online casinos, the quality of the mobile casino games is dependant is hugely dependant on the software developers which supply the games.
Software developers such as Microgaming, NetEnt, PlaySoft, Bet n Go and numerous others develop games which lend themselves perfectly to mobile gameplay so if you want to play the very best games on a mobile device, check that any of the top game developers are used.
When it comes to playing the games, you will often find that you are prompted to play the game in landscape mode which basically means that you play the game with your phone in a horizontal position as opposed to playing in the normal vertical position.
The available payment methods for mobile casinos AU are the same as for the PC version of a casino. So all of the usual methods such as Visa/Mastercard, web wallets such as Skrill, PayPal and Neteller along with a wide variety of pre-paid debit cards are available and this means that there is a payment method available for the vast majority of players.
A mobile casino will usually use the same cashier as the desktop version of the casino so you could make a deposit into the mobile casino and it will be available to play on the PC, and vice versa.
Most of the better mobile casinos AU will have a live chat option which usually comes in the form of a small chat icon which can be found in the corner of the mobile display. Tapping on the icon will open a live chat window and this works in the same way as the support on a regular casino. If there is a telephone support option, it is usually just a matter of clicking on the option and you will be able to speak directly from your mobile device.
The different types of mobile casinos AU
There are obviously different types of mobile casinos AU so let’s look at the most popular ones.
iPhone casinos are extremely popular and very easy to install and play. All you need to do is go to the Apple store and enter the name of the casino into the search facility in order to find the dedicated casino app:
- Click on the app and choose the install option, the iPhone casino app will automatically load onto your iPhone.
- Wither open a new account or if you already have an account, login with your username and password and you will be ready to play.
- If you have an iPad casino, it is exactly the same process to install an iPad casino as with the iPhone.
Go to the Google Play store on your mobile device, search for the Android casino which you would like to install and go through the same steps as you would with the iPhone. When the Android casino has been loaded onto your mobile device, either register a new account or use your existing Android casino login details if you already have one.
How to get started playing on the mobile casinos AU
Let’s look at exactly what you must do to start playing on a mobile casino. For arguments sake, we’ll look at playing on an iPhone casino, but it is basically the same for any mobile casino.
- To start with you need to decide on which mobile casino you would like to play.
- Make sure that it is a casino which is regulated and properly licenced using the methods which we spoke about earlier.
- Once you have decided on the casino, go to the Apple store and search for the casino and then click on the app to install it onto your iPhone.
- We will assume that you don’t already have an account to click on the ‘register’ button and go through the sign-up process which won’t take any longer than a few minutes.
- Once you have signed up, look under the promotions tab to see which casino bonus you can take advantage of and make a note of how much deposit is required in order for you to take advantage of this casino bonus.
- Click on the cashier tab and enter the payment details of the method which you would like to use and make a deposit into your mobile casino account.
- It is then just a case of clicking on the game which you would like to play and start the gameplay.
The vast majority of mobile casino bonuses have wagering requirements in place and game restrictions which mean that in order to meet the wagering requirements for a casino bonus, the gameplay must be on pokies. In that case, it is always a good idea to choose a pokie which has an autoplay facility which means that all you have to do is set your stake and how many spins, click on the autoplay button and off it goes whilst you can get on with something else if that is what you prefer.
Once you have met the casino bonus wagering requirement, go back to the cashier and withdraw your winnings.
One other thing to mention is if there is not a mobile casino app available for the casino that you would like to play, just go to your mobile browser and enter the URL of the casino and it should load automatically. You can then continue in exactly the same way as we have described with the iPhone example.
The best mobile casinos AU
Just as with casino games, everyone has their own favourite mobile casino but listed below are three of the best on the market.
- King Johnnie – A massive sign up bonus of $6000 is available at this mobile casino along with a vast array of games which play perfectly on a mobile casino.
- Kahuna – Another massive welcome bonus of $4000 along with some free spins which are always a popular addition to any welcome bonuses.
- Raging Bull – Literally hundreds of games to choose from along with some fantastic bonuses.
To sum up, there are a great range of mobile casinos AU on the market so if you choose wisely there is no doubt that you will get a great deal of enjoyment from this type of gameplay and hopefully make a nice profit along the way.