- Instant play
- Mobile friendly
Casino Bonuses for AU Players 2020
In recent years, casino bonuses and promotions become a popular way of client-attraction which virtual platforms have been using very actively. The biggest part of these bonuses consists of rewards that the casinos offer to new or regular customers. They are often tied to particular conditions. If you are a casino fan and would like not only to play the best games but also get more benefits due to generous casino bonuses, you are on the right track. On our website, you will find lots of juicy bonuses intended to Australian players, which are provided for new and loyal clients. Go on reading, discover all the necessary information about how to take a bonus, what types of bonuses exist, and other useful information. Get the most out of casino games and bonuses with our gambling guide.
How to Take a Casino Bonus
Before we go to the question of how to get casino bonuses, let’s speak about the meaning of these perks. Generally, they are free offers that a gambling website makes to clients in exchange for their loyalty to their platform. For getting most out of casino bonuses, a player should make the following steps:
- Choose a reliable casino from our list of recommended platforms for Aussies;
- Subscribe to the casino webpage to receive all actual news about games and bonuses available;
- Sign up at a casino that you picked out;
- Get a welcome bonus which is provided for all newcomers;
- Make at least a minimum deposit and get bonuses on deposits.
Bonuses are usually tied to wagering requirements, which may be similar in several casinos. Still, they all can have particularities making bonuses at some casinos more attractive than others. Generally, the majority of casino bonuses are not obligatory. This means that you can choose not to meet these requirements at any given time. Usually, the bonus conditions mean that you won’t be able to get your payouts before betting a particular amount on the casino website. We recommend you pay attention to the wagering requirements before claiming a bonus.
Types of Online Casino Bonuses in AU
The virtual gambling industry experiences profound changes by the day, and the bonus system at the casinos also changes with the time. Today, the casino bonuses are much bigger and better as compared to the times when the gambling industry has appeared. Discover the main types of casino bonuses offered for Aussies:
- Welcome bonus. This offer is provided for newly registered clients in the form of real cash or free spins on particular slots. It doesn’t require a deposit to be made, and it is the most popular type of bonus which is given at Australian casinos.
- No deposit bonus. It is an offer which is not tied to any deposits. Still, usually, no deposit bonuses come with strict wagering requirements.
- Free spins. This is a bonus provided for slot fans. They mean that the players can launch free rounds on several slots and get real cash winnings in case of success.
- Cashback. This bonus is rewarded for clients as a percentage of their losses. In such a way, casinos try to compensate players’ expenses and stimulate to play in the future.
- Bonus on deposit. It is an offer provided for clients every time they make a deposit. Usually, bonuses on deposits are given depending on the amount which a client put into the casino website. So, if you wish to get a bonus of 50 Australian dollars, you need to deposit 100 AUD. Bonuses on deposits are limited in their amount. At most casinos, this limit is 200 dollars.
- Loyalty bonuses. This type of offer is provided for long-term clients. Usually, it is a system of comp points that can be collected every time a player makes a deposit. More cash players deposit, more comp points they can collect. These points can be exchanged into real cash or valuable prizes. The other way to offer loyalty bonuses is to provide a multi-level bonus system. After depositing a particular amount of money, players can go to the next bonus level and get more benefits and rewards.